Thursday, October 22, 2009

Introducing...


We are excited to introduce you to our new Centerton Ward Blog!

We have so much going on in the ward that we wanted to find another way to communicate with you.  The blog will not entirely replace RS email, but our hope is that this will reduce the amount of email going to your inbox, and yet still keep the information available to you. You can link this on your own blog or just check back at your convenience for updates and new posts.  You will still recieve a weekly RS email, but all emails going forward will be church related. 

Sooooooo.............
  • Have something you want to give away?  Email Nicole Bingham (bingham_family@hotmail.com) and I'll add it to the blog.
  • Have something you want to sell?  Email Nicole and I'll add it to the blog.
  • Want to iniate a playgroup? Email Nicole and I'll add it to the blog.
  • Looking for something? Email Nicole and I'll add it to the blog.
  • Want to let others know about a fun event, activity, or class going on?  Email Nicole and I'll add it to the blog.

You get the idea. 

Be sure to check back often.  There's always something going on in this ward! =)