Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Temporary Job Opportunity

I spoke with David Quye tonight about some temporary help for his mother. His mother is 78 years old and has Alzheimer's. His father is her primary caregiver and he is 80 years old. David is looking for someone to help with the care of his mother so his father can have a break. They are looking for someone that can help with her bathing, clothing, feeding, and changing(adult diaper). She is a small woman and is only weighing about 100 lbs now but does not require lifting. They have help on Friday and Saturday. They are looking for someone that can work about 6 to 8 hours a day for one or two days a week between Monday and Thursday. They are paying $15.00 an hour for her care. They live in East Rogers off of Hwy 12.

I told him I would pass this info on to you to see if we have any sisters that might be able to help this family. Again, his name is David Quye and his phone number is 246-8252.

Thank you,

Neva