Sunday, June 12, 2011

NEED A BABYSITTER? HERE'S A LIST :)

Name: Bailey Jones
Age: 17
About her: I am the oldest of 7 kids, I work at a daycare and I love kids. P.s. I also drive.
Number: 801-885-7590

Name: Jadzia Brandli
Age: 17
About her: I am homeschooled, have 5 younger siblings, and love kids! I love little kids, enjoy playing with them and having fun. I can handle babies and toddlers and I am free on weekdays!Number: 479-215-6083

Name: Jackie Ballmann
Age: 17
About her: I am certified in CPR, know the Heimlich maneuver. I have volunteered at a daycare for one summer, have babysat for several people, and currently work at the Gravette Boys and Girls Club.

Name: Stephanie Birch
Age: 17
About her: I have a lot of experience with children of all ages. I love playing games and making crafts with them. And I always clean up afterward.  I’m available on short notice, ANYTIME during the summer. I also drive independently.

Name: Brittany Hill
Age: 16
About her: I try to always bring fun games and crafts every time I babysit.
Number: 479-439-1517 or 479-224-6592

Name: Ruth Bruce
Age: 16
About her: I’m the oldest of 5 kids and I love to play with them. 
Number: 479-659-4005

Name: AnnaStazia Sanchez
Age: 16
About her: I’ve been baby-sitting since I was 9. I have a lot of love for kids. I’m CPR certified. I also will not need transportation. I am also good with a wide range of children. I’ve babysat children from the ages 2 months-6 and up. So I’m happy to be of service.
Number: 479-721-5157

Name: Heidi Dray
Age: 15 (Almost 16)
About her: I’ve been babysitting since I was 10 years old for other people and since before that for my family. I love little kids of any age and I love babysitting! Happy to help! 
Number: 479-795-0171 or 763-244-6739

Name: Emily Boswell
Age: 15
About her: I have a 12 yr. old sister and I’ve been babysitting since I was 11.
Number: 479-224-6071 or 847-687-6468

Name: Hayden Jones
Age: 15
About her: Love little kids! I can also cook and clean!
Number: 479-295-9041

Name: Aurora Harris
Age: 15
About her: I’m fine with overnight babysitting.
Number: 479-586-0711 or 479-685-7433

Makenna Wilcox
Age: 14

About her: Great with kids , second oldest of 5. Willing to babysit anytime even, overnight at your house or mine.
Number: 479-685-5928

Name: Sarah Hill
Age: 14
About her: I love doing arts and crafts with the kids and playing active games like tag. I have 6 siblings, so I know how to change a diaper, etc.
Number: 479-224-6592

Name: Shelby Stinson
Age: 14
About her: I love kids.
Number: 479-657-6432


Name: Emily Bruce
Age: 14
About her: I love kids!
Number: 479-659-4005

Name: Ashley Wright
Age: 13
About her: I am the oldest with 5 younger siblings. I am trustworthy.
Number: 479-622-1176

Name: Kaitlynn Copher
Age: 13
About her: I’m the 3rd child of 7 kids! I’m really good with kids!
Number: 479-721-6022

Name: Amanda Homer
Age: 13
About her: I have only babysat a few times, but I’m ready to help. I have also gone through first aid training.
Number: 479-586-1636 or 479-616-2531

Name: Megan Wright
Age: 12
About her: I love art, I am creative, and I love playing with babies!
Number: 479-622-2775

Name: Caroline Boswell
Age: 12
About her: I am very mature, and I love kids. I love being with kids.
Number: 479-224-6071

Name: Meagan Hill
Age: 12
About her: I love being around kids. I do multiple games with them.
Number: 479-439-1517 or 479-224-6592