Monday, November 16, 2009
Part-time Job Opportunity at Night
Hi sisters,
I have a single-mom friend who is a nurse that will be starting a new job soon --night shift -- at the hospital. She has 3 children and wants to hire someone to stay/sleep the night at her house with the children and get them to school the next day. The children- 1st grade, 4th grade, 6th grade - attend Elm Tree and Springhill. I don't know when it starts or how many nights a week she needs the help, but if you or someone you know is interested in this, please call me or email me and I will give you her name and number.
Amy Gould
Bentonville 2nd Ward
273-7421
I have a single-mom friend who is a nurse that will be starting a new job soon --night shift -- at the hospital. She has 3 children and wants to hire someone to stay/sleep the night at her house with the children and get them to school the next day. The children- 1st grade, 4th grade, 6th grade - attend Elm Tree and Springhill. I don't know when it starts or how many nights a week she needs the help, but if you or someone you know is interested in this, please call me or email me and I will give you her name and number.
Amy Gould
Bentonville 2nd Ward
273-7421
