Friday, January 15, 2010

Help for Haiti

Dear Friends,

Given the circumstances in Haiti, I am sending this World Disaster Report which just came to us today. Some have asked how they may help. In response, I don’t know for sure yet but I suspect the Church will be needing Hygiene Kits or School Kits, and Blankets and Quilts.

The Church always customizes its Emergency Response to the specific requests of the local area church leaders, and the local government. Since that is still being worked on at this point, the Church Emergency Response Dept has told us so far that the Church is currently preparing to respond to the very serious situation in Haiti, and donations are welcome. Those wishing to assist may donate to the Emergency Response fund. This fund is used to respond to natural disasters when they happen around the world and is not restricted to a certain area.

https://secure3.convio.net/ldsp/site/Donation2?df_id=1861&1861.donation=form1

This may help you in answering questions, but be aware that this is changing rapidly.


Pres. Stout