Thursday, February 11, 2010
Can you Help?
#1 I am looking for a copy of the March 2009 Ensign. I know I can find the articles online, but I need an actual hard copy. I tend to be a dejunker and no longer have ours. If anyone has a copy that I could borrow for a few days, I would appreciate it.
#2 The CD player in my van is jammed. Scott and I both clueless when it comes to fixing technology. If anyone has any ideas of how to unjam it, or if anyone would be willing to take a quick look at it, I would appreciate it. We'll return the favor with a dessert, or reimburse you for your time with money. Your choice.
Kelley Grandy
kelgrandy@gmail.com
479 381 5580
#2 The CD player in my van is jammed. Scott and I both clueless when it comes to fixing technology. If anyone has any ideas of how to unjam it, or if anyone would be willing to take a quick look at it, I would appreciate it. We'll return the favor with a dessert, or reimburse you for your time with money. Your choice.
Kelley Grandy
kelgrandy@gmail.com
479 381 5580
