Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Primary Assignment
In Primary this Sunday we talked about all of the ways that we know that Heavenly Father and Jesus love us. The children in senior primary (turning 8 this year and up) were given a "homework assignment". They should have brought home a paper that says "100 ways I know Heavenly Father and Jesus love me" with 100 lines on it. If they bring the completed paper back to church on Sunday, they will get a treat. This is completely optional.
If you were not at church on Sunday, or if you have a child in junior primary that would like to participate...great! You can number to 100 on any paper, or you can contact me and I can email you the sheet or you can pick one up from my house.
During sharing time we talked about 9 things: Family, Food, Holy Ghost, Temples, Prayer, the world, body, prophet, and scriptures. Those should get them started! The answers can be anything that comes to their mind. From "chocolate" to "I'm good at soccer" anything goes.
Aubrey Patterson
apfam@sbcglobal.net
If you were not at church on Sunday, or if you have a child in junior primary that would like to participate...great! You can number to 100 on any paper, or you can contact me and I can email you the sheet or you can pick one up from my house.
During sharing time we talked about 9 things: Family, Food, Holy Ghost, Temples, Prayer, the world, body, prophet, and scriptures. Those should get them started! The answers can be anything that comes to their mind. From "chocolate" to "I'm good at soccer" anything goes.
Aubrey Patterson
apfam@sbcglobal.net
