Monday, April 12, 2010

Brainstorming Ideas for Pursuit of Excellence

Hey Ladies of the Ward!

It is me again, Chelsie Moline, your resident Pursuit of Excellence support system!

I was thinking about getting together with the ladies who are thinking about starting the program. ESPECIALLY any of you who are on the fence, or maybe you just don't know where to start.

You know how there is a book group? (You didn't? Well, email Aubrey Patterson then and get the details because it is FUN)

You know how they all read a book every month, then they get together for an evening of snacks and happiness while they discuss the book?

WELL, I was thinking it would be good to get together with any who want to brain storm about Pursuit of Excellence. Good food, good company, good discussion about ANYTHING that might be confusing to you.

Sound good?

It does to me, too!

So, if you would like to come to my house on April 22nd at 8:30 P.M. and talk about any ideas, concerns, questions, or just to be inspired-- email me at ccmoline@hotmail.com.

I would love to get a head count first, so I know if there is enough interest for this.

I even commited a special speaker for the night-- she might be embarrassed that is what I am calling her -- hmmm... But she said she would be willing to discuss the way she has broken down some goals for Pursuit of Excellence. I am excited for the ideas she can give us!

And don't forget to take a moment to think about your hopes and dreams for yourself. It will help in choosing a goal.

You can DO this ladies. I believe in us.

Love to you,
Chelsie Moline (again, ccmoline@hotmail.com)