Monday, April 12, 2010
Clarifications on the Crib Quilt
Ladies,
There has been some confusion on the crib quilt. To begin, you need only to purchase these fabrics that are highlighted in blue:
Here is what you need to buy:
YARDAGE: (44” fabric)
Multiprint. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3⁄4 yard
Border 2 Print. . . . . . . . . . . . . 5⁄8 yard
Border 3 Print. . . . . . . . . . . . . 1 1⁄4 yards
Assorted Prints . . . . . . . . . . . . 4 at 1⁄8 yard, 2 at 1⁄8 yard
Sorry for the confusion. When I copied and pasted the email from Leslee, it pasted all in black and I didn't notice the difference. I have made the correction on the original post, if you want to look at it in full again.
http://centertonward.blogspot.com/2010/04/crib-quilt-sewing-project.html
The first class, which will be cutting the squares, will be held on Thursday April 29th at the church. There will be two different sessions. Times will be announced soon.
Please call or email Leslee with any questions.
laitiajing@hotmail.com
There has been some confusion on the crib quilt. To begin, you need only to purchase these fabrics that are highlighted in blue:
Here is what you need to buy:
YARDAGE: (44” fabric)
Multiprint. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3⁄4 yard
Border 2 Print. . . . . . . . . . . . . 5⁄8 yard
Border 3 Print. . . . . . . . . . . . . 1 1⁄4 yards
Assorted Prints . . . . . . . . . . . . 4 at 1⁄8 yard, 2 at 1⁄8 yard
Sorry for the confusion. When I copied and pasted the email from Leslee, it pasted all in black and I didn't notice the difference. I have made the correction on the original post, if you want to look at it in full again.
http://centertonward.blogspot.com/2010/04/crib-quilt-sewing-project.html
The first class, which will be cutting the squares, will be held on Thursday April 29th at the church. There will be two different sessions. Times will be announced soon.
Please call or email Leslee with any questions.
laitiajing@hotmail.com
Labels:
Activities
