Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Preschool

I will be teaching preschool out of my home beginning in September. I will teach Tuesday and Thursday, 8:30-11:30, for 3-5 year olds. I am only planning on taking on 5-7 kiddos so secure your spot quickly. Here's the basic info, and a glimpse of what our daily schedule will be.

Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30

$100/mo

$50 registration/materials fee

Class begins September 2 (That's a Thursday)

Last Day May 26th

Will follow Bentonville calendar and school closings.

Daily Schedule:

8:30-9:00-Arrival and Learning Centers

9:00-9:30- Play Centers, or group activity center

9:30-10:15- Clean-up, wash hands, singing time, calendar time.

10:15-10:30- Snack

10:30-10:45- Circle time, story time

10:45-11:25- Small group learning time, art, and physical activity.

11:30-Dismissal

Each week we will have a letter/number/color of the week, as well as have a "fun" theme of the month such as dinosaurs or Native Americans that I will integrate into lessons. I also have one "field trip" in mind. Don't miss out it's going to be lots of fun!

I have 2 years of preschool /kindergarten experience in a private school setting, and I also taught out of my home for 2 years ages (18mo-5 yrs). I have a Bachelors in Elementary Education. If you are interested in securing a spot for your child, please contact Cassandra Conn 479-365-0227, or email at cpconn@hotmail.com. All that's needed to hold your spot is your registration/materials fee. I am so excited to do this again, we are going to have a lot of fun and learn a ton!

Cassandra