Sunday, December 27, 2009
Looking for a Roommate
This note below is from Barb Smith:
I am looking for a roommate to share/live in my house. I have a one bedroom, full bath, and living room available the 1st of January. $600.00 a month plus part of utilities. If anyone knows of someone looking for a place to live please let me know.
I live in Rogers, just off of Highway 62, out by the Rogers (WalMart) airport. I am in the Little Flock Ward now.
My contact is phone number 644-1887 or 372-4840 in the evening.
Thanks,
Barb J Smith
I am looking for a roommate to share/live in my house. I have a one bedroom, full bath, and living room available the 1st of January. $600.00 a month plus part of utilities. If anyone knows of someone looking for a place to live please let me know.
I live in Rogers, just off of Highway 62, out by the Rogers (WalMart) airport. I am in the Little Flock Ward now.
My contact is phone number 644-1887 or 372-4840 in the evening.
Thanks,
Barb J Smith
