Monday, March 29, 2010
Book Group/Movie Night Thursday
Ladies,
I have finally tracked down the movie information for Thursday! I called the Malco and asked why they don't have showtimes listed past Tuesday (tomorrow). The guy answered "well...we weren't sure whether or not we were going to be getting this one movie...The Last Song...so we haven't been able to post our showtimes."
Yikes! So I replied without taking a breath (I actually may have yelled) "that's the movie I want to see! My whole book group is planning to go see it! Are you going to show it!?!?!"
Fortunately, they decided that they are going to show it. I guess our plans would have changed if they didn't! So despite some theater drama, we will be going to watch The Last Song THIS Thursday, April 1st. The movie starts at 7:25.
I don't think there is any point in meeting out front. Everyone just purchase your ticket and go on into the theater. I will try to get there early to save a row or two. Hopefully it won't be crowded on a Thursday night.
The movie will end about 9:15. Then we will all head over to Mimi's for some dessert and discussion. If you can't make it to the movie, feel free to meet us at Mimi's for yummy treats and chit chat (about the book and movie, of course!)
This is the first time Nicholas Sparks has written the screenplay for one of his books. I am really looking forward to it!
See you Thursday!
Aubrey
*Note to all new sisters: This movie is playing at the Pinnacle Promenade Mall Malco.
I have finally tracked down the movie information for Thursday! I called the Malco and asked why they don't have showtimes listed past Tuesday (tomorrow). The guy answered "well...we weren't sure whether or not we were going to be getting this one movie...The Last Song...so we haven't been able to post our showtimes."
Yikes! So I replied without taking a breath (I actually may have yelled) "that's the movie I want to see! My whole book group is planning to go see it! Are you going to show it!?!?!"
Fortunately, they decided that they are going to show it. I guess our plans would have changed if they didn't! So despite some theater drama, we will be going to watch The Last Song THIS Thursday, April 1st. The movie starts at 7:25.
I don't think there is any point in meeting out front. Everyone just purchase your ticket and go on into the theater. I will try to get there early to save a row or two. Hopefully it won't be crowded on a Thursday night.
The movie will end about 9:15. Then we will all head over to Mimi's for some dessert and discussion. If you can't make it to the movie, feel free to meet us at Mimi's for yummy treats and chit chat (about the book and movie, of course!)
This is the first time Nicholas Sparks has written the screenplay for one of his books. I am really looking forward to it!
See you Thursday!
Aubrey
*Note to all new sisters: This movie is playing at the Pinnacle Promenade Mall Malco.
Labels:
Book Group
